Monday, June 1, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/01/2020

Gisbert Combaz - Reading on the rocks.jpeg
Gisbert Combaz, Reading on the Rocks, 1911

Daily Thoughts 06/01/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group.  I also checked LinkedIn.

I went to the library today and put in a couple orders of books.

I also read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass on the way to the library.  I am reading about marshes and cattails.

I also did a little bit more with the IMLS CARES Act today.

I am watching a webinar today at 1:00 p.m. called Libraries and Covid 19:  Reimagining Programming During a Pandemic.

Web Bits


Authors Take Publishing's Diversity Issues Into Their Own Hands

How Libraries Are Keeping Their Communities Strong During COVID 19

Library of Virginia Seeks Photos of Pandemic Related Signs

No comments: