Monday, June 8, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/08/2020

File:Why Authors Go Daffy (Dorgan).jpg
Why Authors Go Daffy, Tad Dorgan 1877-1929

Daily Thoughts 06/08/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I did a little bit more for the Census.  There are some social media images which I posted for the census.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass on the train ride to work.

We discussed Covid 19 and preparing the library for when we are open this morning in a management meeting.

I put in an order for new books.

I spent a little more time working on resumes for key people for the IMLS CARES Act grant.

Web Bits



Statements from Library Organizations Re: Racism and Increased Violence

Libraries Offer Access to Graphic Novels In Pandemic

Greenburgh Library Offers Help to Unemployed


No comments: