Friday, June 12, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2020

File:Mihály Zichy. Reading. Young man (Morning). 1867, Pushkin museum.jpg
Mihaly Zichy, Reading. Young Man, 1867

Daily Thoughts 06/12/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.  I also checked my LinkedIn account.

I did some extra posting for the census.

I read some more of Braiding Sweetgrass.  I read about how amphibians are being damaged by civilization.  A kind of collateral damage.  I find the spirituality to be interesting in the book.  It has a very strong ecological ethic.

I gathered some statistics for the library.

I also worked on programming with a colleague.  We are doing a variety of programs next week on Zoom.

Web Bits


Race, Social Justice Titles Sparked Rise In Sales Last Week

Internet Archive Ends “Emergency Library” Early to Appease Publishers

Black Lives Matter Comics Reading Lists

LEED Platinum Certified Half Moon Bay Library Targets Net-Zero Energy

No comments: