Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/17/2020

Chekhov 1898 by Osip Braz.jpg
Anton Chekhov, Osip Braz, 1898

Daily Thoughts 06/17/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook Group this morning.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I put some of my staff schedule into ADP today.

I am looking at the ReadSquared App for summer reading.

I walked around the library and pointed out where we might need to make adjustments in the computer areas for Covid 19.

We have a staff get together on Zoom at 4:00 p.m.

The staff meeting for Zoom went well.  We discussed programming with Zoom and the different things which you can do with Zoom.

I watched some more of Chemistry and Our Universe on Kanopy.  I watched Episode 5, the Basic Structure of the Atom.

Web Bits



Libraries Are Dealing With New Demands for Books and Services During the Pandemic

Think Outside the Library With A Sidewalk Obstacle Course

Security Experts on How To Reopen Safely

No comments: