Monday, June 22, 2020

Daily Thoughts 06/22/2020

File:Helga Marie Ring Reusch - Interior med lesende kvinne og pike, 1909.jpg
Helga Marie Ring Reusch - Interior with reading woman and girl, 1909

Daily Thoughts 06/22/2020

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook group.  I also checked my LinkedIn.

I read some more of the US Armed Forces Officer.  I am reading about the concept of leadership in the armed forces.

I spent some time working on an order of new books.

I also spent a little time working on a description for curbside services for checking out materials.

I picked out some biography to put in the mezzanine.

I looked through two copies of Bookpage.

I worked on a grant for the census.  It was a very short grant.

Web Bits


Research Shows Virus Undetectable Five Highly Circulated Library Materials After Three Days
https://www.imls.gov/news/research-shows-virus-undetectable-five-highly-circulated-library-materials-after-three-days?fbclid=IwAR2lPnS0YF9A9kUT3NkMKKzEMORkYziUaRDaiOqz_1inHE_8kDkTBtZi-LM

Transcribe Boston Public Library's Antislavery Letters
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/625795/transcribe-boston-public-librarys-anti-slavery-letters


No comments: