Friday, March 4, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/04/2016

Portrait of Dr. Ludwig Deubner, writing
A Portrait of Dr. Ludwig Deubner, Writing, Auguste Macke 1903

Daily Thoughts 03/04/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way home, last night, I read some more of Life In Motion.  Misty Copeland is describing her childhood.

I also read some more of Black Box Thinking.  I am reading about wrongful convictions.  The author is describing what first happened when DNA evidence was introduced to the courts.  It showed how many people were innocent of crimes like murder and rape because not enough evidence had been collected or people were trying too hard to find people to convict.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list today.  They send it to me in my email on Friday.


No comments: