Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/30/2016

Portrait of a Scholar - Adriaen van Ostade
Adriaen van Ostade, Scholar, 1665


Daily Thoughts 03/30/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

On the way to work, I read some more of She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb.  I am reading about the main character, Dolores Prices descending into madness and being institutionalized.

I spent some time in the computer lab today.

I also spent some time working on weeding.

I checked on programming and am working a bit on the Preservation Assistance Grant.

I ordered some score books from Hal Leonard Publishing.

Web Bits


Core Customer Study Analyzes Library Demographics

Restoring the World's Oldest Library

Closing Libraries Is a Fine Way to Keep the Poor Powerless-- United Kingdom

No comments: