Saturday, March 26, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/26/2016

File:Santiago RusiƱol - Romantic Novel - Google Art Project.jpg
Santiago Rusinol, Romantic Novel, 1894

Daily Thoughts 03/26/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some articles on philanthropy in the Mount Vernon Daily Voice.

I read some more of I Know This Much is True by Wally Lamb.  The novel has a very middle American feel to it.

I also read some of The Complete Guide to Acquisitions Management by Frances C. Wilkinson, Linda K. Lewis, and Rebecca L. Lubas.  The second chapter is about changes in the publishing industry and how they have affected libraries.

Web Bits

The Most Important Obama Nominee No One is Talking About
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act-four/wp/2016/03/25/the-most-important-obama-nominee-no-ones-talking-about/



Victorian Doctors Thought Reading Novels Made Women "Incurably Insane"

Top 10 Medieval Book Curses

No comments: