Saturday, March 12, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/12/2016

Index
New York Public Library, Astor Library, Etching

Daily Thoughts 03/12/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I placed the book, The Seer by Sonia Lyris on hold.  It is fantasy.

I logged into Hoopla Digital and read a graphic biography published by Stormfront Publishing in 2015 called Amazing Storytellers written by Anthony Laplume and illustrated by Kent Hurlburt.  It is broken into 4 sections covering the lives of Stephen King, Neil Gaiman, J.R.R. Tolkien, and George R.R. Martin.  I like the layout of Hoopla Digital it is very easy to read comics in their layout.  The biographical comic was enjoyable to read.  It focused on the writers lived surrounding their work.


Web Bits


I  joined the Libraries Transform campaign

How Libraries Are Becoming Modern Makerspaces


No comments: