Thursday, March 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2016

The Writer  - Carl Spitzweg
The Writer, Carl Spitzweig, 1880

Daily Thoughts 03/17/2016

On the way to work, I read some more of The Seer by Sonia Orrin Lyris.  I am enjoying the book.  It features intrigue between the nobility and mages.


We had the book club from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Trustees Room.  We discussed Life In Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland.  People enjoyed reading the book.  We were choosing between Wally Lamb and a book on Nina Simone as our next book for the Brown Bag Book Club.

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.




I checked the displays and the gift books.




I spent several hours in the afternoon in the lab.




I can apply to Staples for grants.  There are two options, academics or job skills.




We are going to do a 3D Printers for adults class on May 13, 2016 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the computer lab.  It should be interesting.  We use Tinkercad to choose things to make.


Today was quite busy.



No comments: