Saturday, March 19, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/19/2016


Alcibiades Being Taught by Socrates, Francois-Andre Vincent, 1775


Daily Thoughts 03/19/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.



I read some more of The Geography of Genius.  I am reading about Thucydides who wrote the History of the Pelopponesian War.

I read a copy of the Ingram Advance for April 2016.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.


I spent a little time looking at some fundraising material.  I downloaded the package for the Preservation Assistance Grant and started filling in the generic information including things like address, zipcode, DUNS number, project director and similar information.


I printed up some flyers.  I also printed up a dusty book list for the 100s.

I placed holds on the book, She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb for the book club on April 21st at 1:00 p.m.

On the way home, I read some more of The Geography of Genius.  I am reading about the Song Dynasty in Hangzhou China.  The author is describing the poet officials of the time period.

No comments: