Sunday, March 27, 2016

Daily Thoughts 03/27/2016

Sekka Kamisaka, 1909, Reading Lady

Daily Thoughts 03/27/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I tried out the Westchester Magazine online calendar last night.

I read a little more of She's Come Undone.  It has turned into a deeply tragic and dramatic story.  The main characters problems with her weight and her life are poignant.

I also read some more of The Complete Guide to Acquisitions Management.  I am reading about Vendor Services: Outsourcing which is the 3rd chapter.  It focuses on things like processing of materials, cataloging, and electronic records which are increasingly done by outside companies for libraries.

I placed a hold on Your body is your barbell : No gym. Just gravity. Build a leaner, stronger, more muscular you in 28 days by  B.J. Gaddour.

I placed a hold on Into the Maelstrom by David Drake which is military science fiction.

Web Bits


Can Carla Hayden Reinvent the Library of Congress?

Billy Joel, The Supremes, Metallica, and more Inducted into Library of Congress

NEH Grant Will Preserve Afrika Bambaataa Archive

No comments: