Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2017

Quodlibet - Cornelis Norbertus Gysbrechts
Quodlibet, Cornelus Norbertus Gysbrechts, 1675

Daily Thoughts 01/03/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time working on the display area today with a colleague for new books.

I began putting away some of the Holiday Books.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computer lab.

I put out the latest copy of Bookpage.

I did a little work with the graphic novels today.

I also read the latest issue of the New York Times Book Review.

I checked out two books, Star Wars Catalyst Rogue One by James Luceno and The Challenge of Library Management Leading with Emotional Engagement by Wyoma Vanduinkerken and Pixey Anne Mosley.

Web Bits


Meet the Elite Group of Authors Who Sell 100 Million Books or 350 Million


No comments: