Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/31/2017


Daily Thoughts 01/31/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of Another Country by James Baldwin.

I started changing the displays today.  Tomorrow is Black History Month. I also checked the gift books.

I spent some time working on orders.  I also put out some new copies of the latest Bookpage.

I have a copy of the New York Times Book Review to read.  I also have to read the Bookpage.

I checked some books from the 300s and tried to tie up some loose ends with the NEA Big Reads Grant.

I had to spend some time doing administrative work as well.

The Crochet Group met today in the Fiction Room from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

We also had our Fundamentals of Computers Class from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Beginning Microsoft Word from 6:45 p.m. tom 7:45 p.m..

No comments: