Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/10/2017

Still Life with Books - Henri Matisse
Henri Matisse, Still Life With Books, 1890

Daily Thoughts 01/10/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays today.

On the way to work, I read some more of Star Wars Catalyst: Rogue One A Novel.  I am at the point where the republic in Star Wars changes into the empire and Senator Palpatine becomes Emperor Palpatine.

Today has been a quiet day.  I am in the lab right now.  One of the people who reports to me is checking the large print books.

There was a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.  It has been very cold out lately so less people are coming.

I have to work on my monthly report tomorrow.

Web Bits



Sustain Yourself! Dallas Public Library Adds Seed Library

Library Offers Virtual Reality Experience


No comments: