Thursday, January 12, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/12/2016

Angelo Bronzino - Portrait of a Lady - WGA03269.jpg
Angelo Bronzino, Portrait of a Lady, 1550

Daily Thoughts 01/12/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I am working on my monthly report today.  I am about halfway done.  I spent a little time looking at the Ingram Advance.

We had the Tracks program come by to discuss train safety which was interesting.  I learned a few things about what not to do when crossing railroad tracks.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Powerpoint class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Rumors of Demise of Books Greatly Exaggerated

4 Year Old Who’s Read 1000 Books Tours Library of Congress

Landmark the New York Public Library Rose Reading Room

Fort Worth Library Giving Out Books to Newborns

No comments: