Thursday, January 26, 2017

Daily Thoughts 01/26/2017

File:Dans-la-prairie-by-Claude-001.jpg
Claude Monet, Dans La Prairie, 1876

Daily Thoughts 01/26/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Giovanni's Room by James Baldwin last night.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I spent some time working with the large print books.

I read a copy of the latest New York Times Book Review.  I spent some time working on my weekly order of books.

I also spent a little time working on flyers and programming.  We had a programming meeting.  I am going to have a few more people to work with on programs and grants.

I did a little work with the computer classes.  There is a Beginning Microsoft Publisher 2013 class tonight.

I read some more of The Early Novels and Stories of James Baldwin.  There is a chronology of James Baldwin's writings in the back of the book.

Web Bits

Ethics of Library Meeting Rooms
http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2017/01/ethics-of-library-meeting-rooms/

No comments: