Friday, May 3, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/03/2019

A Difficult Line from Horace by Lawrence Alma-Tadema, 1881 - Corcoran Gallery of Art - DSC01329.JPG
A Difficult Line from Horace by Lawrence Alma-Tadema, 1881 - Corcoran Gallery of Art

Daily Thoughts 05/03/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

We got a planning grant from Humanities New York for an event on Langston Hughes in 2020.

I worked on an order for ebooks and an order for books from New York State funds.

I also checked the New York Times and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists.

I spent some time checking the biography in the mezzanine.

I am at the public computers right now.

Web Bits


Living and Learning at the First Annual Antiracist Book Festival

Internet Archive Expands Partners for Open Libraries Project

Life Lessons from Your Local Library

Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?

 

No comments: