Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/07/2019

Duveneck philosopher.jpg
The Philosopher (Henry James), Frank Duveneck, 1880

Daily Thoughts 05/07/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading Space 2.0 How Private Spaceflight, A Resurgent NASA, and International Partners Are Creating a New Space Age by Rod Pyle.  There is quite a bit on investing and entrepreneurship in space in this book.  I plan on looking at companies that make cubesats as well as companies like Planetary Resources, Nano Racks, and a few other companies to see if I can invest in them.

I also started reading Build A Great Team One Year to Success by Catherine Hakala-Ausperk.  Each chapter has exercises at the end.  I am doing the exercises for the first chapter which focuses on worksite history.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

We have been selected for the Bags for My Cause by Stop and Shop for June 2019.
https://stopandshop.bags4mycause.com/

I read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review and the Times Literary Supplement.  I have a stack of Publishers Weekly to read as well as the Ingram Advance.

I also placed several orders for books today.

We went over plans for the next several months for programs.

Today we have the Fundamentals of Computers Class and the beginning Microsoft Word 2013.


No comments: