Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/21/2019

George Goodwin Kilburne A peaceful read 1869.jpg
A peaceful read. Signed and dated 'Kilburne 1869', watercolour heightened with bodycolour, 24.5 x 35 cm

Daily Thoughts 05/21/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Aristotle's Way this morning.  I am reading about how virtue makes people happy.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

Nancy Silberkleit the co-CEO of Archie Comics came in today.  There is going to be a comic con on September 28, 2019 at the library.

I spent some time checking the 900s in the mezzanine.

I also spent some time checking for damaged material in the main floor collection.

I put in the schedule in ADP.  We are working on a longer schedule for the next several months.

Web Bits


Huntsville-Madison Maker Space Creates Parts for International Space Station Project

Can NYC’s Shakespeare & Co.  Create a National Indie Chain

Sarah Jessica Parker: What Would New York Be Without Libraries?

Will the Library of Congress Ever Become Available Online?

Having A Library or Café Down the Block Could Change Your Life

No comments: