Sunday, May 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/12/2019


Thomas Benjamin Kennington-Lady reading by a window.jpgLady Reading By A Window, Thomas Benjamin Kennington, 1900





















Daily Thoughts 05/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I looked at a variety of companies listed in the book, Space 2.0 written by Rod Pyle.  I even sent an email to Rod Pyle.  He suggested that I follow the venture capital firm Space Angels which I have started doing. https://www.spaceangels.com/

I read some more of Loonshots.  I am reading about Steve Jobs return to Apple computers.

I also read some more of Build A Great Team One Year to Success.  I am reading about job descriptions.

Web Bits


B & T to Close Its Retail Wholesale Business

Measuring Diversity in the Collection

Library of Congress Digitizes Taiwanese Watercolors, Rare Chinese Texts

No comments: