Saturday, May 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/25/2019


Mattia Preti - Diogenes and Plato - Google Art Project.jpg















Mattia Preti, Diogenese and Plato, 1649

Daily Thoughts 05/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Today is the Friends of the Mount Vernon Public Library Book and Bake Sale.

I read some more of Aristotle's Way.  I am reading about how to have intentions that are morally correct.

On the way home, I read Detective Comics 80 Years of Batman the Deluxe Edition.  This was a survey with different storylines from the beginning of Batman to the present.  I enjoyed the escapism on the train home.

I need to prepare and think about what I will be doing at Book Expo America starting on Wednesday.  It is one of my favorite conferences to attend.

Web Bits


Your Library's First Chess Tournament

The New York Public Library Celebrates Its 108th Anniversary

Bill Gates Shares His Summer Reading Recommendations

No comments: