Thursday, May 9, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/09/2019


Courtesan Holding a Poetry Slip,, Chobunsai Eishi

Daily Thoughts 05/09/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Build A Great Team last night on the way home from work.  I am reading about how personality affects teamwork.

I also read some more of Loonshots.  I am reading about drug discovery and how the most effective drugs are often challenged multiple times.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on the fiction and the 900s in the mezzanines.

I am working on ordering some updated books on science, health, and technology from the New York State funds.

There was a cover letters class today in the computer lab from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Sherly Moreau.  She volunteered to do the class.  She also volunteers to teach literacy.

There is a beginning internet class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I spent some time working on 3M Cloud Library today.

I also spent some time looking through the 500s for books to replace.

Web Bits


A “Million Word Gap” for Children Who Aren't Read to at Home

A Terrible Time for De Blasio to Cut Library Funding


No comments: