Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Daily Thoughts 05/14/2019

Life magazine cover 1907-06-20.jpg
Cover of Life magazine for June 20, 1907. A woman in an orange shawl reading a book, looking at viewer.

Daily Thoughts 05/14/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.


I rested on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I did a little work with grants.

I checked some of the fiction in the mezzanine.

I am looking at a book called Aristotle's Way How Ancient Wisdom Can Change Your Life by Edith Hall.

I worked on two orders for new books.

I checked through the latest Times Literary Supplement and the New York Times Book Review.

I finished writing my monthly report for the department.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Word class and a Fundamentals of Computers Class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


What Might the AI Powered Corporate Library of the Future Look Like

The Huntington Library Rose Garden

 

No comments: