Sunday, August 8, 2010

Daily Thoughts 8/8/2010 ( Copyleft, Mental Health Naturally, Book Review Blog Carnival, Iron Yoga )

Ex libris Siegfried Bresler, tecnica: acquaforte, Titolo: "L'angolo del fotografo", misure, mm.58x62, anno di produzione 1997, autore: carla Fusi. This image is copyleft. Copyleft: This work of art is free; you can redistribute it and/or modify it according to terms of the Free Art License

Daily Thoughts 8/8/2010

I have been reading a little bit more of Mental Health Naturally. The section I am reading right now is on exercises on feeling gratitude, hope, compassion, and other positive emotions.  The book is very much focused on people who want to live a natural lifestyle:  wear natural fibers, be careful about household chemicals, use natural cleaners, eat locally, take vitamin supplements, and practice meditation.




The 49th edition of the Book Review Blog Carnival has been published at Proud Book Nerd.

http://proudbooknerd.com/2010/08/08/introducing-blog-carnival/




I finally got around to buying some 3 pound handweights.  This is for me to try the exercises from the book Iron yoga : combine yoga and strength training for weight loss and total body fitness by Anthony Carillo with Eric Neuhaus.  I had read it earlier.  I am going to read it again.  There is also an Iron Yoga dvd which runs for about an hour which I'll watch.

No comments: