Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/05/2018


Joseph Wright of Derby, The Alchemist in Search of the Philosophers Stone, 1761

Daily Thoughts 12/05/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Organized Mind Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload by Daniel J. Levitin.  The last part was on information literacy.  I placed the book Weaponized Lies: How To Think Critically in the Post-Truth Era by Daniel J. Levitin on hold.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking the ADP time clock this morning.

I checked some of the oversize, biography, and fiction books.

There was a HTML 5 and CSS 3 class in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

There was also a Holiday Candle Tins craft from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the community room.

Web Bits



No Permanent Adress? No Problem. Berkeley Library Makes It Easier For Those Without Homes to Get Library Cards.

Appreciating the 'Powerful Good' of the Public Library

                                                                                       

No comments: