Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/04/2018

File:The Bibliophile.jpg
The Bibliophile, Howard Helmick, 1871

Daily Thoughts 12/04/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Organized Mind.  I am reading about fake news.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time looking over fiction and biography books.

The Crochet Group meets in the fiction room today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

I spent some time working on both a year end report and a monthly report.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Our Christmas Tree lighting is tonight.

Web Bits

An Open Letter to Libraries and the People That Run Them
https://www.reddit.com/r/books/comments/a263ff/an_open_letter_to_libraries_and_the_people_that/

Community Conversations Across Neighborhoods Dialogue Driven Programming
http://www.programminglibrarian.org/learn/community-conversations-across-neighborhoods-dialogue-driven-programming

No comments: