Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/12/2018

Gustave Stoskopf-La Lecture (1927).jpg
Gustave Stoskopf, La Lecture, 1927

Daily Thoughts 12/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Weaponized Lies on the way home.  I am reading about what makes an expert.

I also read some more of The Bullet Journal Method.  I like how the layout covers both what you are currently doing as well as has a simple layout for planning for the future.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I went over some oversize titles with the director.

I also spent some time checking duplicate fiction titles.

I sent out five query letters to local foundations for the Bridging the Digital Divide campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I also spent some time working on programming.

I bought two thumb drives for some projects I am working on.

I listened to The Diet Trap Solution on Hoopla for a little bit tonight before bed.

Web Bits



First Edition of Envyclopedia Britannica Available to All

Beinecke Library Acquires Papers of Humorist David Sedaris


No comments: