Monday, December 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2018

Bois-gravés, Menu des Cent Bibliophiles (1922), Malo-Renault (1870-1938).jpg
Bois-gravés, Menu des Cent Bibliophiles (1922), Malo-Renault (1870-1938)

Daily Thoughts 12/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some of The Bullet Journal Method Track The Past Order the Present Design the Future by Ryder Carroll.  The philosophy which it describes is one of intentionality combining organization and mindfulness.  I keep a journal.  Hopefully, this book will give me tips on how to organize it better.

I also read a little bit more of Weaponized Lies last night.  I am reading about crooked sampling and distorted surveys.

I checked on the Give Gab campaign for a new teen lab and young adult area.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I listened to some more of The Diet Trap Solution on Hoopla today.

I placed a hold on the book, The Richest Man In Babylon by George S. Clason.

I also placed a hold on the DVD series, The Brain published by PBS.

Web Bits



11 Reasons You Should Not Get a Library Degree

Too Many Books on the Library Card

The cookbook nook, a new spin on the little free library

No comments: