Saturday, June 15, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/15/2019

Isaac Israels meisje lezend op de divan 1920.JPG
Isaac Israels, Girl Reading on a Divan, 1920

Daily Thoughts 06/15/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Marcus Aurelius Meditations on the way to work.  I find it very calming because part of it is about equanimity.

I also read a little bit more of Outer Order Inner Calm.  I am reading about how to acquire less.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking damaged material.  I also checked some fiction books in the mezzanine.

I worked on an order of new books.  We are almost done with the budget for the year.

I spent a little time working on material for grants.  I am going to be going to the Community Development Block Grant meeting on Monday, June 17, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.

I worked on scheduling in ADP today.

Web Bits


Mental Wellness

Sustainability Next, Do These 5 Things

How Librarians Kindle Creative Sparks In Young Writers

How The New York Public Library Brought Novels to Instagram With Unexpectedly Huge Results

 



No comments: