Saturday, June 29, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/29/2019

File:In the gallery of reading room, Cong'l. Library LCCN2010646512.jpg
In the gallery of reading room, Cong'l. Library Abstract/medium: 1 photographic print : platinum. 1900

Daily Thoughts 06/29/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read some more of Crucial Conversations on the way to work.  I am reading about how to listen to people while they are angry or do not want want to talk to you.

I checked some damaged books this morning.

I also checked a list of missing books.

Web Bits


Discovered: Lord Byron’s Copy of Frankenstein Signed by Mary Shelley

Here’s How A Library Card Can Save You Over $500 Per Year

A Public Library Brings Opportunity to the Blind

No comments: