Friday, June 21, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/21/2019

File:Gentile Bellini 009.jpg
Seated Scribe, Gentile Bellini, (1429-1507)

Daily Thoughts 06/21/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Horse, The Wheel, and Language.  I am reading about ancient migration patterns of people in Europe and Russia.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also printed up a list of missing items to check for.

I spent some time looking over damaged items.

The kickoff for the Adult and Teen Summer Reading is today.

I read the latest Publishers Weekly Bestseller list and the New York Times Bestseller list.

I am signing up people for Adult and Teen summer reading this afternoon.

I have a list of missing items to check.


Web Bits


New Mural At Brooklyn Public Library Features 7 Children's Artits

The Story Behind New York Public Library's Forthcoming Art Piece

Why Susan Orlean Sees A Bright Future for Public Libraries

No comments: