Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2019

Two Chinese Scholars Practicing Calligraphy in Their Studio
Two Chinese Scholars Practicing Calligraphy in their Studio, Unidentified Artist Circa 1840.

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Horse, Wheel, and Language.  I am reading about the idea of there being a homeland for a proto Indo-European language.

I also read a little bit more of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.

I read some reviews from Publishers Weekly and Booklist today.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I spent some time working on scheduling on ADP.

We are getting ready for Adult and Teen Summer Reading on June 21, 2019.

I spent some time checking damaged material.

Web Bits

Hachette Book Group Changes Library E-book Terms

There is a New Crowdfunding Site for Libraries

Major Publishers Are Sabotaging the Public Library



No comments: