Thursday, June 20, 2019

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2019


Helluones Librorum, Joshua Kirby Baldrey, November 10, 1786

Daily Thoughts 06/20/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.  I find stoicism calming.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read through four copies of Publishers Weekly.  I am working on some orders for next month.  I have a copy of the Ingram Advance to read for July.

We have the raffle tickets for the Adult Summer Reading kickoff tomorrow.

I spent some time checking books in the mezzanine.

Web Bits



America Has A Digital Skills Gap Libraries Can Help Fix It

The NYPL's New Bookmobile is A Moving, Portable Library

Translated Books Gain Visibilities in Libraries

Nerdy Jobs: Conjuring Books at the Most Magical Library in the World

No comments: