Sunday, August 3, 2008

Morning Thoughts

Morning Thoughts

I have not been doing anything too exciting this morning. I took a few minutes to look at Amazon and Barnes and Noble online for business management book titles. I read some more of The Future of the Internet.

I read a little bit of the documentation for Opera. I also looked at Entrecard for a little bit. It has been a slow but steady morning. I even took a short walk around the neighborhood and bought a cup of coffee from the local deli. The coffee woke me up quite nicely.

Because everything is pretty quiet today, I went through and made sure all my links in my sidebar are still working. It is good to do this occassionally. Websites and blogs have a tendency to evaporate unexplicably. No dead links here if possible.

I also checked my Sitemeter to see where my web traffic was coming from. Most of it is coming from Google Blogsearch and Entrecard. There is a smattering of hits from Twitter, Yahoo, and Fuelmyblog, as well as a few individual websites.

I am doing housecleaning for the blog. If you want to, feel free to make any suggestions you think might help to improve this blog.

3 comments:

Zombie Money said...

Those kind of mornings are always the best :) As long as its nice outside!

Book Calendar said...

It was really nice outside. I was doing the laundry at the laundromat. I read some more of my book. Then I folded my clothes and watched the New York triathlon on television. It is kind of hard to read while you are folding cloths.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for unique blog for my blogroll. I think your blog is very good. If you dont mind, may we exchange link? thank you anyway.