Thursday, January 15, 2009

Daily Thoughts

I just liked the heraldic symbol, I am not sure where it comes from.



Daily Thoughts

This morning, I finished reading The Ghost In Love by Jonathan Carroll on the train. I am thinking of rereading the book. It is the kind of book which is worth reading more than once. It is hard to know what is happening in the book until you finish it. Rereading it will give a better sense of the story.

I think by the end of the day, the shifting will be done in the social sciences section. I also updated some of the law books with inserts, and did some other minor activities like keeping the central display in order.

There is the usual back and forth for creating flyers. I have been working on getting a flyer done for a forclosure workshop at the library as well as a business workshop at the library. I am also trying to help with a flyer for a living wills workshop as well. I sent an email contact to SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) about doing a workshop on how to set up a home office. Hopefully, they will be able to do this in April.

Two books came in for me to read, Anthony Kiedis with Larry Sloman, Scar Tissue. This is the story of the lead singer of The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also The Breath of God by Harry Turtledove came in for me to read.

No comments: