Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2016



Daily Thoughts 01/20/2016


I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.




I read some more of Can and Can'tankerous.  I enjoyed an essay by Harlan Ellison which explains why Ray Bradbury is his brother.  The essay about Ray Bradbury even includes a bit on Leigh Brackett.






The library computers are being worked on right now.






I checked the displays and the gift books.  There are two books which are on libraries and art which are interesting to look at:  The Artist's Library A Field Guide by Laura Damon-Moore and Erinn Batykefer  and Bibliocraft A Modern Crafter's Guide to Using Library Resources to Jumpstart Creative Projects by Jessica Pigza, Photographs by Johnny Miller.  The photographs in this book are pretty.






The book, Nonviolent Communication A Language of Life, 3rd Edition by Marshall B. Rosenberg, PhD came in for me to read.






I spent some time looking at the narrative requirements for the the Sparks! Ignition Grant today.
I have a copy of the latest New York Times Book Review to read today.

No comments: