Sunday, January 24, 2016

Daily Thoughts 01/24/2016

Brentano's Literary Emporium, Union Square, New York, 1871, Charles E. Brown

Daily Thoughts 01/24/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I also checked the latest New York Times Bestsellers and Publishers Weekly Bestsellers.

I read some more of Nonviolent Communication.  I am reading about listening in combination with empathy.

I read some more of Humans Are Underrated this morning.  Geoff Colvin is writing about empathy and how important it is in the business world.  Empathy is necessary for good customer service, and other social elements of work.

Yesterday, I watched Jurassic World.  I enjoyed the dinosaur story focused on velociraptors and the tyrannosaurus rex.

Web Bits


The Aroma of Books Infographic


A New App Turns Your Romance Novel Fantasy Into Reality
Sounds like a Gamebook adventure for romance readers.  Most of them are for fantasy or science fiction adventures.



No comments: