Friday, January 5, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/05/2018

File:Detroit Publishing Company - Shakespeare's Memorial Theatre, Stratford-on-Avon, England.jpg
Detroit Publishing Company photochrom of Shakespeare's Memorial Theatre, which burned down in 1926.  Between 1890 and 1900.

Daily Thoughts 01/05/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent a little time looking at Tech Soup for libraries.
http://www.techsoupforlibraries.org/spotlight

I also did a little more with the new social network, Alignable.

I read a little bit more of The Vanishing Middle Class.  I am reading about issues surrounding mass incarceration like private prisons, the militarization of the police, and the war on drugs.

Web Bits 



Supporting Workforce Development With Libraries Work
 

No comments: