Sunday, January 28, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/28/2018

File:Learn to Read and Life Will Be Better Plate, 1921 (CH 18632973).jpg
 Circular; in the center a globe, books, scroll, rake, sythe; around the border books intersperced with the inscription, in Russian, "Learn to read and life will be better", 1921

Daily Thoughts 01/28/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time looking at Share Your Story this morning.
http://www.ilovelibraries.org/share-your-story

I read some more of Data Strategy this afternoon.  I am reading about how to choose the right questions to ask for data analysis.

I also started reading The Victory Lab The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns by Sasha Issenberg.  I am learning how analytics are increasingly being used to help win very close political campaigns.


Web Bits


New NEH Grant Provides Matching Funds to Support Humanities Infrastructure

A Publishers Life and Library

CopyTalk Copyright Librarian Starter Kit



No comments: