Sunday, January 14, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/14/2018



Seated Man Reading, Jean Honoré Fragonard (French, Grasse 1732–1806 Paris), 1774, Red Chalk

Daily Thoughts 01/14/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of No Time To Spare.  I am reading about Ursula K. Le Guin's cats.

I also started reading Provenance by Ann Leckie.  This is a science fiction story of forgery, originality, and politics.

I did a little bit more of my homework for next week for my Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding.  One of the questions was about body language.

I watched some of Lo and Behold Reveries of the Connected World which is Werner Herzog Film.  It has a wonderful irreverent quality to it.  It is about the internet and starts with the origin of the internet.  There are many famous people interviewed like Kevin Mitnick and Elon Musk.


No comments: