Monday, May 21, 2018

Daily Thoughts 05/21/2018

Leandro Oroz Antonio Machado y su musa 1915.jpg
Antonio Machado y su musa, retrato de Antonio Machado (1875 - 1939), en el oleo modernista de Leandro Oroz Lacalle (1883 - 1933).

Daily Thoughts 05/21/2018

My computer screen went out on Sunday. This morning, I took the computer and monitor to the repair shop.  They confirmed that the monitor was dead.  I got a new monitor at Target and set it up this morning.  I also got an external hard drive to increase memory for the computer.

Having no computer access can make me a little antsy.

This is why I did not post yesterday.  I also took some time to look through my paperwork.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook this morning for the library.

Last night, I got some extra reading done.  I read more of On Grand Strategy.  I am reading about Clausewitz's descritpion of the Napoleonic wars versus Tolstoys description of the Napoleonic wars.  It shows two very different persepctives on the same war.

I also read some more of Principles.  I am reading about why it is important to have multiple ways to bring in money in a business.

There is an article in the Mount Vernon Inquirer about a special event which the Mount Vernon Public Library is supporting.

ArtsWestchester to present a free evening of West African dance and drumming in Mt. Vernon

No comments: