Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2018

File:Scholar's Books and Objects (Chaekkeori).jpg
 Korea, Joseon dynasty (1392-1910), 19th century, Scholars Books and Objects (Chaekkeori)

Daily Thoughts 05/23/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of On Grand Strategy on the way to work.  I am reading about Franklin Delano Roosevelt and his decision to work with Stalin.

I am looking at the book Superminds The Surprising Power of People And Computers Thinking Together by Thomas W. Malone.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

I printed up the sign up sheets for the computer classes and wrote a letter for a volunteer.


Web Bits


US Public Schools Have Lost 20% of their Librarians Since 2000

Reversing the Slide in Voter Support BackTalk

Which Musical Instruments Can You Now Check Out from the Brooklyn Public Library? An Explainer.




No comments: