Thursday, September 12, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/12/2019

painting
Scholar Fu Sheng Transmitting the Book of Documents, Du Jin, 15th to 16th Century.

Daily Thoughts 09/12/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

A colleague is going for training to teach citizenship classes.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time checking the 300s.

I did a little bit of desk cleaning.

We are going to start preparing for International Games Day on November 3rd through 9th.

Banned Books Week is on September 22nd through 28th.

I spent some time planning for the next 6 months worth of programming.

I checked the ADP scheduling software.

Donor Spotlight for International Games Week
https://games.ala.org/tag/donor-spotlight/


Web Bits



2020 Census Offers Opportunities for Library Involvement

Marvel and Scholastic Team Up To Bring New Stories to Young Readers

White Plains Library Plaza Renovations Create Inviting Space, More Greenery

No comments: