Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/25/2019

Harrietbackernoruega-leitora-1890.jpg
Harrietbackernoruega-leitora-1890

Daily Thoughts 09/25/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Atlas of Happiness last night.  I read about tapeo and sobremesa from Spain.

I read some of The Disordered Mind on the train on the way to work.  I am reading about schizophrenia.

I met with John R. Howard today to discuss the advertising for his fundraising campaign for his his book Poor Joshua: The Deshaney Case and Child Abuse In America.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I worked on shifting the nonfiction this morning on the main floor.

I also spent some time looking at the 800s.

I spent some time checking the books in the mezzanine.

I spent a little more time looking at new science titles for books.

I also worked on a few orders of books.

Web Bits


Oprah's Book Club Reimagined Via Partnership With Apple

For the Love of Libraries

The SF Public Library Cleared Late Fees for 260,000 Patrons. I was One of Them.

No comments: