Friday, September 27, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/27/2019


Daily Thoughts 09/27/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Disordered Mind on the way to work.  I am reading about how creativity is often sparked by brain disorders.  There is the example of the artist Chuck Close.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

We worked on flyers today.

I checked the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I spent some time shifting books on the main floor.  I also worked on weeding in the 300s and the 200s.

Tomorrow is the Mount Vernon Public Library Comic Expo.

Web Bits


'NYT' Shifts Lists Again

At 'Captions' Hearing, Judge Hammers Audible's Fair Use Argument

Encore: How A Librarian Changed A Future Judge's Life

No comments: