Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2019

Hans Sturzenegger - Hermann Hesse mit Panamahut, 1912.jpg
Hans Sturzenegger - Hermann Hesse mit Panamahut, 1912

Daily Thoughts 09/17/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of History of Libraries in the Western World.  I am reading about Canadian libraries.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I shifted some books in the mystery section.

I checked some books in the mezzanine.

I am meeting with a person about a cloth dolls grant today at 11:00 a.m.  We discussed a cloth doll program.

I read a copy of Booklist as well as the Times Literary Supplement and the New York Times Book Review.

I also worked on an order of science books.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.

Web Bits



The Library’s That Also An Art Gallery

Baking Isn’t Hard When You’ve Got a Library Card

No comments: