Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Daily Thoughts 11/26/2013

Still Life with Vase and Fruits, 1920, Ion Theodorescu Daily Thoughts 11/26/2013

I read some more of The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner. There is a bit of a radical influence in the novel which shows a relationship between protest, politics, and art.

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library. I also spent some time weeding in the oversize books this morning. I checked the new books as well. It has been a steady, quiet day.

The computer lab was open from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.. There are now ten new computers in the lab. There were also two computer classes tonight, a Beginning Microsoft Word Class, and A Fundamentals of Computer Operations class.

There was a meeting of the Mount Vernon Public Library Board of Trustees at 6:30 p.m., but I decided not to go.

On the way home, I read some more of The Flamethrowers. I am enjoying reading the novel.

No comments: