Monday, September 12, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/12/2016

Readers of newspapers in Naples - Orest Kiprensky
Readers of Newspapers in Naples by Orest Kiprensky, 1831


Daily Thoughts 09/12/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook.

I checked my email.  I also listened to two podcasts for the Grants and Fundraising class today.  I also two articles for the class as well as looked at the weekly assignment.

I read a little bit more of Paper Paging Through History.  I am reading about paper in the American colonies. I learned that the first bible printed in the colonies was in Algonquin.

I placed an interlibrary loan for the book, 40+ New Revenue Sources for Libraries and Nonprofits by Ed Rossman.

Web Bits


How NYC's First Puerto Rican Library Brought Spanish to the Shelves

Is It Possible to Predict the Next New York Times Bestseller?

Amazon is Doubling Down on Retail Stores With Plans to Have Up to 100 Pop Up Stores In US Shopping Malls

Make The Case to Serve Meals @ Your Library


No comments: