Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Daily Thoughts 09/28/2016


Portrait of Oliver Caswell and Laura Bridgman reading emboss Wellcome V0015876.jpg
Portrait of Oliver Caswell and Laura Bridgman reading embossed letters from a book. Lithograph by W. Sharp, 1844, after A. Fisher. Iconographic Collections Keywords: Alanson Fisher; Reading; W. Sharp; Books; Bouvé & Sharp.; Laura Bridgman; Oliver Caswell; ic; BOOK; blindeness

Daily Thoughts 09/28/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Span of Empire by Eric Flint and David Carrico this morning.  It was the third part of a series.

I enjoyed reading part of Angel Catbird as well. There is a lot of tongue in cheek humor.  I like the character, Count Catula.  The evil villain is the boss rat.  The costumes for the characters look like they could have come out of cosplay from a science fiction convention.  Also, the book is full of house cat facts which adds to the story.

I checked the displays and the gift books today.

I spent some time talking about programs today with people.

I finished writing my Arts Alive Grant 2017 for a writing workshop.

There is a Beginning Wordpress class tonight from 5;30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits



A Southwest Side Library Has Become A Neighborhood Lifeline

At the Library, A Cafe and TV Studio, and an Effort to Modernize


No comments: